- Login to Asset Flow
- Click Assets tab
- Click the Asset Groups button in the top left corner.
- This will show available Filter options as follows:
- Enter an appropriate search term
- This must be a word/number that is contained within the Name of the group
- The list will update as you type, revealing appropriate responses
- Click the Creator dropdown
- Use the tickboxes to select the groups made by particular user/s
- The list will update as you tick different users, revealing appropriate responses
- Click the Created From box
- Use the calendar to select the earliest date that the group could have been created.
- Click in the Created To box to select the most recent date that the group could have been created.
- The list will update as you select the dates to reveal the appropriate groups.
- Tick the Show Archived box to show only archived auctions.
- Note: The list by default will only show non-archived groups.
Note: All filter types can be used in conjunction with each other. Be aware that this will affect your results.
- Click Clear All to clear all filters.