Assets are defined by many aspects.
- The person who inputs the Asset is called the Owner. This can be used to Filter assets once created.
- The Owner belongs to a Customer. Multiple users have access to/are assigned to a single Customer, and a single user can belong to multiple Customers. Everyone within that Customer can see those Assets (if they have the privilege to do so). You must have the correct Customer selected in order to see those Assets. The Customer that the Asset belongs to determines whether Approvals are required, which approvals are required per stage, and who will approve.
Settings You Can Change:
- All assets must be assigned to a Location. The Location defines who is responsible for the approval of which stages.
- Assets can be assigned to a Group, for ease of bulk actions and filtering.
- There are two types of Status for each Asset: Sales Status/Stage and Approval Status. Assets can be filtered by Stage or by Approval status. These change per Asset independently of each other.
- Each Asset must be assigned to a Channel. It will default to one Channel but has the option to change to another. The Channel determines the auctioneers available to that asset and therefore the auctions it can be sent to.