- Log into the administration area.
- Select Users & Groups then Users from the top menu bar.
- This view will default to users who have created accounts in the last week.
- To change this, click Modify Filter in the top left hand corner
- Use the red crosses next to fields to clear that criteria
- Enter your required filter criteria and select Apply to retrieve your desired results
- You use this filter to search for Users by Name (first name and / or surname) / Username / Email / Company or by Date.
- Once you have filtered your list and found the user you are looking for you can click on their username to see the full summary of their information.
- If the number of records for a particular filter exceeds 1000 then a warning is displayed at the top of the screen indicating that "Only the first 'X' results have been displayed".
- To view all registered users remove all filters, click Apply, wait for the results to load then select Export All Activated Users. The .csv file will be downloaded.
Modified on: Tue, 26 Feb, 2019 at 12:12 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.