How to find Auctions
To view My Sales information login to the public site, then click the My Sales icon on the homepage.
You will be taken to Live Auctions view, which will list your live auctions. Click on the auction name to view details and statistics.
To view Closed Auctions, click Closed Auctions. Enter the date range to search for closed auctions, and click Apply. Click the name of the auction as above to view details and statistics.
What details and statistics can Vendors view?
Under the MySales area the Vendor has access to auction statistics displayed in graphs, such as:
- Auction Sale information such as number of lots, number of bids, currency and total amount sold and unsold
- Bidders approved / not approved
- Visits over time
- Auction visits
- Visits by source
- Visits by country
- Value of items sold / unsold in an auction in printable format
- See Sale Information for a summary.
- Click on View Items under the Sale Information heading for a printable version.
- Total sold and selling for a live auction in at least two currencies