How to Add Activity Notes to an Invoice or Credit Note
Modified on: Mon, 4 Mar, 2019 at 4:14 PM
Purpose for Activity Notes in invoicing:
The Activity Notes functionality has a wider purpose, i.e. to allow a more verbose set of notes to be recorded regarding the history of an invoice and the items within that invoice. For example - "Called Debtor but couldn't reach them - left a message for them to call us back"
How to use:
- After generating invoices go to Auctions & Items - View Auctions - click on Invoices for the specific auction
- Locate the correct invoice/credit note and click Notes in the 'Actions' column
- You have the option to add a note in General, Payment or Collection section as below
- Invoices/credit notes with Activity Notes will have the Notes button appear blue - (see invoice V3 below)
- Those without activity notes will appear grey - ( see invoice V2 below)
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.