Search by User
- Log into the administration area
- Select Users & Groups > Users
- Find your user using Modify Filter
- Click on their Username
- Click on the Invoices tab
You will now be able to see any invoices associated to this user. Any Unpaid invoice will appear in a list at the top. You will be able to see three useful things quickly:
- If the invoice has been sent to the user
- If the user has viewed the invoice
- If the user has paid the invoice
Click on the Invoice Ref number to see a copy of the invoice
Search by Auction
- Sign into the Admin site
- Go to Auctions & Items > View Auctions.
- Set your filter to show reconciled auctions by clicking Modify Filter and selecting Reconciliation. Click Apply (as shown below)
- Click your Auction title
- Click the Invoices button in the Actions column (as shown below)
Search by Invoice Reference
You can search for a user's Invoice
- Enter the invoice reference into the search bar in the top right hand corner.
- Select Invoices from the drop-down menu.
- Press Find button.
- The invoice matches the reference number will pop up on the screen.
- If your invoice reference is incorrect, you will received an error message saying: Could not find an Invoice for Invoice Reference:
- You can input only the first 6 digits to find the invoice, or you can input the whole reference
- Press Close to minimise the pop-up.
- Behind the pop-up is displayed all the invoices relating to the same auction.
iew History/Previous Invoice Versions
- To view other historic versions of an invoice click on History (see image below).
- Version number can be identified by looking at the last two or three figures of the Invoice reference number e.g. 000005/8/V3 is version three of invoice 000005/8
- Each version of the invoice will be incremented by 1 (i.e. V1, V2, V3...)
- Click on View in the Actions column to see the full invoice for each version
You cannot edit a previous version of an invoice, it must first be credited then a new invoice can be generated.