- You need to Suspend an item in order to cancel an Autobid on the bid table - Note: This is not possible while the item is 'In-play' during a Webcast auction.
- Go to Auctions & Items > View Auctions screen and click on the relevant Bid Table button for the particular auction
- Go to Auctions & Items > View Auctions > Click on the Auction Title
- Select the Items button in the top right Menu Bar - This will allow you to view all Items for the auction and the Filter can be used to locate the specific item
- Click on the Bid Table button in the Actions column menu
- Find the relevant item and click the LIVE link in the Status column and select Confirm to Suspend the item > Close. The Item's status is now Suspended
- Click on the Bid/Offer/Auto link to open the bids on an item
- Click on the disable link to cancel the Autobid
- You will then be put through to the Cancelled Bidder Email screen where the email template can be edited before sending
- Click Confirm and Send Email. The user will then get a Cancelled Bidder Email to confirm their bid is cancelled
- To reinstate the Item to LIVE Status simply click on the SUSPENDED link and click Confirm > Close
Note: In rare occasions the End User may have to refresh the Auction page to see the reinstated LIVE item.
How to Cancel an Autobid Print
Modified on: Mon, 4 Mar, 2019 at 4:06 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.