- All registrations are approved manually so you may experience a delay between registering for an auction and being able to place a bid. If you attempt to bid whilst your registration is pending the system will prevent you from bidding and show a pending message. If you have been waiting longer than 24 hours for your registration to be processed, please contact the auctioneer.
- The email may take up to 30 minutes to arrive in your inbox after approval.
- If you have still not received your registration email, please make sure to check your Spam or Junk folders.
- Some Internet Service Providers run slower than others. Occasionally, the email might be blocked by your provider.
- After checking the above, please get in touch with your local contact.
Modified on: Mon, 14 Jan, 2019 at 12:19 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.