- You will not be able to participate in an auction unless you have registered and been approved. As shown below, you will not be able to click on the make offer or any other button until you have registered:
- To register for an auction you will firstly need to create an account
- Got to the auction page and sign in.
- There are two ways to register for an auction/sale:
- Navigate to the Auction Calendar and select the Register For this Auction/Sale link.
- Click on the Register button found on any item within an auction.
- Next, complete all the required fields and tick the box to confirm you have read and agree to the auction's terms & conditions. Click the Register button to submit the form.
- Once the form has been submitted it will require approval by the auctioneer. When you have been approved a confirmation email will be sent to the email address you signed up with.
- Please note that in some instances a refundable deposit maybe required. This will also be emailed to you, along with payment options. You can also pay your deposit by returning to the auction site and pressing the Pay Deposit button on the auction lots, as shown below:
- Once your registration has been approved, you will be able to place bids, offers, Autobids, etc. on lots.
All registrations are approved manually so you may experience a delay between registering for an auction and being able to place a bid. If you attempt to bid whilst your registration is pending the system will prevent you from bidding and show a pending message. If you have been waiting longer than 24 hours for your registration to be processed, please contact the auctioneer.
How to Register for an Auction Print
Modified on: Wed, 20 Mar, 2019 at 4:33 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.