- Log in to the auction website
- Click on the My Bids link. This may be in the navigation bar, header, or in a dropdown, for example. This depends on your own website design:
You will then see the following options to select:
- Live Bids (Items that are open and have received bids by your user)
- Live Offers (Items that are open and have received an offer by your user)
- Watching List (Items that you have selected to watch by clicking on the binocular icon found in the top left of each Lot Box)
- Closed Bids (Items that have ended and received bids by your user)
- Closed Offers (Items that have ended and received an offer by your user)
Clicking on any of the above options will display the relevant items on the page. These items can be filtered by selecting the All, Winning, Losing, etc. buttons, as shown below.
You can select to see items from only one specific auction by clicking on the auction title, which is found below Closed Offers in the My Bids list of options.
It is also possible to star items in an auction that you are interested in and view only those lots. Click the star icon to star an item and then click Starred in the Filters box to show only those items: