Creating an account
- Click on the Create Account link.
- Complete the form. Please note that all fields marked with a red asterisk * must completed. If these fields are not completed the account cannot be created.
- You will be notified as you complete the form if there are any issues, e.g. The username you have selected is in use - please try an alternative.
- Next you will see a screen confirming that an activation email has been sent to you.
- Note that some forms prompt you to verify your phone number, which can speed up the registration process.
Activating your account
- Your account requires activation in order to confirm the email address entered is correct. If the account has not been activated you will not be able to log in to the website.
- Once you have submitted your form you will receive an email containing a link.
- Please click on the link within this email to confirm you have received it, or copy and paste the longer link into your browser.
- If you have not received the activation email within 30 minutes, please check your spam and junk folders prior to contacting the auctioneer.
- If you are experiencing problems activating your account, please contact your local office.
Managing your account
- Log in by entering either your chosen username or email address and your password.
- Once your account has been activated you may edit your personal details, some contact details and email preferences at any point within My Settings.
- To get to My Settings simply click on My Settings or Customise your account on the auction Home page, which appears after you log in.
- Here you can edit the information provided and submit the form by clicking on the Save Settings button.
Please Note: Your username cannot be changed once it has been set. It is our policy not to change usernames as they must be unique reference IDs on our system, ensuring all of your data and bidding history can be linked only to you.