An invoice must be approved before it can be sent to a user. To Approve an invoice:
- Find your invoices
- In the Actions column, click Ready to Approve (if the invoice is in Draft status). You will see the following alert:
- Click Approve in the Actions column
- Click Approve again on the popup dialogue
- The invoice's status changes from Awaiting approval to Approved.
- The invoice is now ready to be sent.
Send an Invoice
NOTE: Note available for BidJS customers.
- The invoice must be Approved to be sent to a user
- Once approved, click Send to Buyer in the Actions column to send an email to the user
- This email contains a link to login to the My Invoices section of the public site
- The invoice itself is made visible on the My Invoices section for that user
- A tick box will appear in the Sent column for the respective invoice
- If the invoice has already been sent to the user, the button is updated to say Re-Send to Buyer. This will send the user the email containing the link again.
- You can also see if your user has viewed the invoice by looking at the Viewed column.
Send an Invoice (BidJS Customers)
- Click View to open the invoice
- Click Print
- Select Save as PDF
- Send the PDF invoice to a user via email (separate to the Bidlogix software).