Here is how to cancel a bid:
Suspend an Item
- In order to Delete a bid, the item(s) must first be suspended.
- Go to Auctions & Items and click on the Bid Table button in the Action column for the relevant auction
- Click on the LIVE text status > Confirm to Suspend the item - see image below. The Status will change to SUSPENDED.
View and Cancel bids
- Click on the blue link found in the Bid/Offer/Auto column to expand the bids for that item
- Click cancel on the bid you wish to remove
- You will be taken to a screen to configure an email to the Cancelled Bidder and the Under-Bidder, which can be edited at this point
- Set how long you wish to extend Bidding by in the Extended Bidding drop down - enter '0' if no bidding extension is desired
- Click Confirm and Send Emails
- Click on the SUSPENDED link > Confirm to put the item back to LIVE and viewable in the public site - see image below
You need to have the Management role in order to delete/cancel bids. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.