- Log into the administration area
- Find the auction you are wanting to add items for
- Click on the auction title
- Click on the Items button in the top right of the menu
- Select the Bulk Upload Images button in the top left
- Drag and drop or browse to find your images.
Please Note: Note that images must be numbered in relation to the items i.e.
- 1.jpg = image for lot 1
- 1-2.png = lot 1 image 2
- 2-3.tif = lot 2 image 3.
- Finally select the Upload button.
Please Note: Any items without images uploaded will show a camera icon with a red line through it as notification. This will be shown in the 'Title' column of the Items screen
The system is capable of allowing any size of image to be uploaded, however it will resize these images on upload. You can select between Large, Normal and Small resize settings on upload and the system will default to Normal if no selection is made.
- Large resizes your images to a maximum of 2048 pixels on its longest side
- Normal resizes your images to a maximum of 1024 pixels on its longest side
- Small resizes your images to a maximum of 640 pixels on its longest side.
In order to speed up your uploads, the browser is capable of resizing images beforehand. To select this option tick Resize images before upload. Please note that you will be limited to uploading 100 items at a time and during this time the browser will appear non-response.
Once uploaded, images are then passed through to our third party media hosting service Cloudinary, which applies further scaling before displaying images to public users. This is designed to reduce the size of the image without there being a perceivable difference in quality of the image. It improves the speed that users will see images loading on your pages.
Please Note: If images are very large (over 2048 pixels) try to resize them on another platform before uploading them here as this will slow down the process considerably.
(Please note, it is not possible to predict the output image size as this will be unique to each image.)