Here's a video showing you how to login to the administration area of the software:
Please watch the video above to see how to login, or follow the instructions below.
Development of the admin site is only supported in the latest version of Chrome. You must ensure you are using Chrome for all features to work.
There are two different ways to access the admin area depending on your site setup.
You will have been notified during training which method to use, but if you are unsure please contact bidlogix on firstname.lastname@example.org, or your local contact.
Log In Through the Public Site (as of 24th February 2017)
- Go to your auction homepage
- Log in using your account details (username or email and password) for the website
- In the header of your site you will see a link called Admin
- Click this link and you will be automatically navigated through to the back end admin.
- As of 24th February 2017 clicking Log Out within Admin will log users out of both the admin and public sites.
If you do not see this link you do not have admin access rights or your access is through a direct admin address. If you should have these rights please contact bidlogix on email@example.com, or your local contact.
Log In Through the Admin Site ( /auction-mgt in the URL)
- Go to your admin address - e.g. https://auctions.example.com/auction-mgt
- Log in using your account details for the website
If your access is denied you may not have the correct privileges applied to your account and will need to contact bidlogix at firstname.lastname@example.org, or your local contact.