Release Notes - 19 September 2019 (AssetFlow)

Bug Fixes

Firstly, we have fixed a bug that was stopping the correct Deals displaying when using filters. Now when you use filters to show specific Deals, you should see exactly what you're looking for - no more and no less! Secondly, we have fixed an issue whereby some characters and symbols were not appearing correctly in the Summary and Description fields. 


Oops!

By the way, we forgot to mention that we rolled out the same fix for the troublesome characters last month (August 2019) but just for the Title field. So now you'll have no problems entering most characters in any of the Title, Summary or Description fields in AssetFlow. 


That's all for this release! 


Login or Signup to post a comment